本帖最后由 WalterLi 于 2021-2-4 15:53 编辑 终于找到了中英对照的丽思卡尔顿形象片字幕,如诗如画,如痴如醉,如埙如篪:
当你闭上双眼,什么会映入你的眼帘?
When you close your eyes, what will you see?
在你面前,海水如此碧绿湛蓝。
From head to fins? Being surrounded by blue from head to finds?
临近夜晚,有万千朋友陪伴。
A quiet evening with a few million friends?
从118层往下看,犹如天堂俯视人间?
A view from the heavens found on floor 118?
当你闭上双眼,什么回响在你的耳边?
When you close your eyes, what will you hear?
太阳说一声再见,留给你一宿的安眠?
The sun saying goodnight before turning in for the evening?
餐桌上的交谈,被好奇、悬念和妙趣打断?
Table talk interrupted by the silence of curiosity, intrigue and enjoyment?
当你闭上双眼,会有怎样的体验?
When you close your eyes, what will you feel?
楼台水畔,值得全身心的流连。
Delicious flavors tasted and savored by your skin, body and mind?
和大自然欢快的话语说不完,从采菊南山,到世外桃源。
Delightful conversation with nature? Escaping to an island oasis while already on one?
当你闭上双眼,你会重新讲述怎样一个预言?
When you close your eyes, what tales will you retell?
让它唤醒你的感官,胜过纪念品和照片?
That arouse your senses in ways photos and souvenirs cannot?
什么珍贵体验可以重演,日久弥心,累月经年,直到永远。
What treasured experiences can you relive, that have lasted, well beyond your stay?
我们是灵感,把精彩故事呈现,是奇迹等待检验;是冒险等待挑战;是记忆等待重返。
We are an inspirer of stories yet to come, Wwonders waiting to be claimed, aAdventures wanting to be lived, and memories ready to be returned to.
而这一切只需闭上您的双眼。
Simply by closing your eyes.
让我们常伴你心。
Let us stay with you.