发文
  • 新手指引 登录 注册
  • APP

纽约AC2美元取消后回复可以给最低价减25%优惠

[复制链接]
875 6
[url=]Thank you for your email response and understanding.[/url]
As stated in my original email, we discovered this error that resulted in your reservations being made at the hotel at incorrect rates.  Unfortunately, because of this system error, your reservation was canceled.  
Your loyalty is extremely important to us. Due to this loyalty, I would like to offer you a 25% discount off of the actual selling rate of $229 (+ taxes per, night, per room, no meals included) for the night of November 24th, 2019 if booked directly through the hotel. This rate is valid for a standard king bedded room, max occupancy of two (2) people. Should you require a standard double bedded room, max occupancy of four (4) people, I can offer 25% off the selling rate of $249(+ taxes per, night, per room, no meals included). While I understand that this is not a $2 rate, I hope you can understand that we are truly sorry for the confusion and want to do right by our most valuable guests, you.
The above rates will be valid for 2 weeks, until 3 pm EST on Friday, March 01, 2019; after this date rates and availability will be subject to change.
No discounted rates apply to upgraded room types.
As a reminder, Marriott Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Marriott does not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Marriott reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Marriott Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
If you would like to move forward with this offer please reach out to me as soon as possible, as I am sure you are aware our hotel availability is limited.
I look forward to assisting you with rebooking and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Kindest Regards,
刚需的还是不错的。

上一篇:  下一篇: 

关注本版大神,阅读更多精彩好文

6 个评论

MegaVenus    匿名飞客  发表于 1970-1-1 08:00:00
post_deleted
木渎Kris  空乘  2019-2-16 08:29:15  | 显示全部楼层
嗯,刚需太好了,然鹅不是去刷毛就是去凑热闹的哈哈
Blue.H  蓝钻会员  2019-2-16 08:44:49  | 显示全部楼层
这样得吓退不少人,好多都是为了5000分去的
YourMajesty  白金会员  2019-2-16 08:56:18  | 显示全部楼层