发文
  • 新手指引 登录 注册
  • APP

Hotels.com预定到达酒店找不到订单,并且拒绝退款怎么办

[复制链接]
17999 7
中文客服电话400-881-0140就是摆设,客服说无法操作因为同一公司英文网站的订单,只能拨打英文客服电话解决此问题。联系网页在线客服,客服无法解决不能入住的问题,因为他们订单压根没有到达预定酒店,酒店前台说目前只接受来自携程的订单。客服说处理这两个订单的退款,可是过了两天我收到拒绝退款的电子邮件,简直是强盗。付款后无法入住的订单并且不能退款!!!这不是我第一次在hotels.com付款后到达酒店无法入住的情况,上次的情况是退款成功,没任何补偿。但这次竟然连退款都拒绝,这个公司简直疯了,这样对待他们的金卡会员!
Hello ,
We wanted to follow up after our last conversation, where you asked us to reach out to your property to see if refund was possible.
We have contacted Karma Hotel to see if they could make an exception and grant a refund.
Unfortunately, after multiple tries, we were not able to obtain an approval from the property manager to waive the cancellation fee. This means the current rules and restrictions for your booking apply and a refund cannot be granted.
We are really sorry about this; we always try to contact suppliers and advocate for our travelers in these situations. Properties often have strict policies around refunds, and there is nothing more we can do in this case.
Again, we are sorry that a refund wasn’t possible. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Regards,
Hotels.com Travel Team

上一篇:  下一篇: 

关注本版大神,阅读更多精彩好文

7 个评论

呵呵哒,  钻石会员  2022-8-23 19:12:31  | 显示全部楼层
我觉得肯定是沟通有问题。网站给你的回复不是联系了酒店,酒店不同意退吗?如果压根没给酒店钱没给你做预定还有酒店啥事呢。不知道哪个环节出了问题
吹着小风喝着小酒    匿名飞客  发表于 1970-1-1 08:00:00
post_deleted
ricky441300  钻石会员  2022-8-27 22:59:13  | 显示全部楼层
故事和你陈述有点不同
justsopp  钻石会员   楼主| 2022-9-4 18:38:45  | 显示全部楼层
评论内容不可见
订房证据是收到来自hotels.com方面的确认电子邮件吗,没用啊。
我感觉hotels.com非常泼皮无赖
Pooja
Hi, this is Pooja. Please allow me a moment whilst I review your conversation.
Hotels.com confirmation no.: 9156277695238
Pooja
Sure
I arrived hotel,but front desk said have not seen this booking
Pooja
I see, your reservation at Karma Hotel,
Wed, Aug 17 - Thu, Aug 18
I am really sorry for the inconvenience has been caused to you, I will try my best to get this resolved for you.
Please keep this chat window open so we can stay connected
I see, we have not received confirmation number from the hotel yet
Please allow me a moment to get in touch with the hotel and get back to you with an update
We have a team member who can better help you to resolve this concern. May I have the best callback number of yours?
Shall I call you at 13088888210
Can you speak Chinese?
I booked two room
Pooja
No I understand English
I see, you have booked 2 rooms via hotels.com?
Please check email address of the hotel with front desk agent, I will send them confirmation email of your reservation
Notification Sent Successfully
A copy of the hotel notification has been queued for delivery to:
1334290040@qq.com
Expected delivery time is within 10 minutes.
Hotels.com confirmation no.: 9156277695238 And 9156277220355
Pooja
Is hotel unable to find both the reservations?
If it was not successful,Pls refund and I book it with other way
Pooja
I see, this itinerary - 9156277220355 is booked for 15 AUG 2022 - 16 AUG 2022
I will get this resolved for you, may I know best callback number of yours?
Sure ,The front desk said she can not see both
Pooja
But this is already completed reservation, check-in was on aug 15
Can you please ask front desk agent their contact number, I will call them for refund approval?
I am sorry I got wrong number
Pooja
Thank you for the information
Hotels.com confirmation no.: 9156277695238 and 9156277766005
Pooja
I just checked this itinerary - 9156277766005 has been cancelled
Can you please check hotel's contact number with front desk agent?
That because it can not check in, I just try to cancel with this app
Pooja
I understand, please don't worry we will call the hotel for refund approval
I am calling the hotel but they are not responding at the moment
We will contact the supplier and request a refund for both the reservations - I know this is important to you. We will send you an update on the request to your email on file within 72 hours.
Front desk telephone number +86-0887-8989868
Pooja
I am calling at 86-0887-8989868
But I think she can only speak Chinese
Pooja
Okay, then we need to send them an email requesting refund
Do you understand English on call?
No, only typing
Pooja
Okay, thank you for confirming
I am writing an email to hotel requesting refund for both the reservations
Can you please check their email address with front desk?
Ok thankS
Pooja
You don't need to worry, we are working on your refund request on a priority basis, I would just request you to wait 72 hours for an update
I have not got hotel emails,also I have left this hotel
Pooja
No issues, we have hotel's email in our system
We will follow up with the hotel and you would kept informed regarding the progress of this request via e-mail. Please keep a tab on your registered e-mail address ie justso2p@gmail.com
Please wait 72 hours for an update
ok thank you very much ,byebye
Pooja
I appreciate your time
Do you need help with any other booking/Itinerary or any other question regarding the booked Itinerary?
Are we still connected?
Pooja
Re: Hotel Reservation
Dear
This is regarding your reservation at Karma Hotel, itinerary - 9156277695238 and 9156277766005
We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working on your refund request.
We will contact the supplier and request a refund for both the rooms - we know this is important to you. We will send you an update on the request to your email on file within 72 hours. Please wait 72 hours for an update
In case of any further issue, please reply to this email and you will get an update within 24 hours.
Sincerely
Hotels.com Support Team
Pooja
As I’m not getting a reply I’m going to close the chat. If you still need help, type hello below and our Virtual Agent will greet you. Then simply click “Something Else” and type “Contact Agent” so we can pick up from here
Virtual Agent
OK! Do you have a minute to answer 3 quick questions? We’ll use your feedback to improve the experience.
Today
Virtual Agent joined the conversation
Virtual Agent
Hi FENG, I'm your Virtual Agent 👋
Virtual Agent
I’m here 24/7 to help you with your travel plans. If at any point I’m not able to assist you, I’ll connect you to an agent who can. What would you like to do?
Virtual Agent
Hang on while I check on that.
I see you have this booking.
Virtual Agent
Karma Hotel
Wed, Aug 17 - Thu, Aug 18
FENG DAI - Double Room
See itinerary
Different booking
Virtual Agent
Hope you had a great trip! What can I do for you?
Contact an agent
Virtual Agent
Give me a second to gather your info.
Virtual Agent
Your estimated wait time: 1-2 minutes. Would you like to continue?
Continue
Virtual Agent
Help is on the way! An agent will say hello shortly.
Please keep this chat open. If you leave this page or make other selections, you could lose your place in line.
6:05 PM
Give feedback
Virtual Agent left the conversation
Sonia joined the conversation
Sonia
Hi, this is Sonia. Please allow me a moment whilst I review your conversation.
Hi,
Sonia
I, Can see your reservation shows completed on Karma Hotel.
I inquire about order number 9156277695238 and
Sonia
Sure, Let me check this for you.
I, Can see its for Karma Hotel for 17th August reservation.
I went to the hotel that day, and the front desk of the hotel could not find your order. What is the reason for not giving a refund.
I have contacted you company before
Sonia
I am, Sorry for the Inconvenienced let me check this once for you.
I cancelled the confirmation no: 9156277766005 on the same day, also because I found that I could not check in after arriving at the hotel
Sonia
Sorry for the wait.
Hello Feng,
We wanted to follow up after our last conversation, where you asked us to reach out to your property to see if refund was possible.
We have contacted Karma Hotel to see if they could make an exception and grant a refund.
Unfortunately, after multiple tries, we were not able to obtain an approval from the property manager to waive the cancellation fee. This means the current rules and restrictions for your booking apply and a refund cannot be granted.
We are really sorry about thi
Did you contact the hotel later and they were able to find your order and they refused to refund?
Sonia
We check and its shows that as we follows the hotel policy its denied by hotel please check with them once.
Please check with hotel manager once so that we can proceed further.
I went to the hotel that day, and a woman told me that I couldn't find a reservation from hotels.com. At present, they only accept reservations from Ctrip. There were many guests like you before. Please contact the customer service of hotels.com to confirm.
I can't check in, I can't ask you for a refund, this situation is a bit ridiculous
Sonia
I, Really understand you concern but as we check the request already has been raised to hotel and as we follows the hotel policy we need hotel approval and confirmation to proceed further.
This situation is your fault between the hotel, I am the victim
Sonia
I, Really understand your concern and really wants to help but its denied by hotel as they are not giving approval for refund please check with them once so then only proceed further because we can refund you but we need hotel approval.
Are we still connected?
As I’m not getting a reply I’m going to close the chat. If you still need help, type hello below and our Virtual Agent will greet you. Then simply click “Something Else” and type “Contact Agent” so we can pick up from here
Your logic is absurd, because the hotel can't find my order, the order is booked by your company
I will complain to the BBB about my unfair treatment
Sonia
I, Really understand but hotel is not confirming the refund for the same booking if its not charged by them so for that we need hotel ocnfirmation.
I received a confirmation email from your company regarding this hotel
What does this have to do with the customer. It is your order that did not arrive at the hotel. If the hotel defrauds you, you should call the police and terminate the partnership.
Sonia
Yes because we also check from hotel as its mentioned in email its the hotel not giving confirmation on refund.
If you want I am still connected with you .you can check with the hotel once.
Are we still connected?
This hotel does not allow customers to check in, and does not give refunds, this loss should not be borne by customers
Sonia
I, Really understand your concern and definitely will share your feedback still let me inform you that we check with the hotel, please stay connected with hotel once for the same and check with the manager once.
Are we still connected?
6:37 PM
justsopp  钻石会员   楼主| 2022-9-4 18:41:36  | 显示全部楼层
呵呵哒, 发表于 2022-8-23 19:12
我觉得肯定是沟通有问题。网站给你的回复不是联系了酒店,酒店不同意退吗?如果压根没给酒店钱没给你做预定 ...
对啊,他们和酒店方面的事情,关顾客什么事情,顾客无法入住并且无法获得退款。这简直太荒唐了。
浮生若梦的爱情  空乘  2022-9-14 12:38:16  | 显示全部楼层
还是用海豚和驴订吧

本版积分规则

关闭头条报

快捷回复

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表